Tickets Purchase and Event Attendance Terms and Conditions We aim to provide you with a simple and quick way to register or buy Tickets for the Event Anyone who buys Tickets via the website or/and, Saudi Motorsport Company (SMC) or uses a Ticket to enter the Event thus accepts the below terms and conditions. Where a Customer purchases a Ticket for use by another individual, the Customer shall ensure that the Ticket user is aware of the Terms and Conditions and shall procure that such Ticket user accepts and complies with these Terms and Conditions.
“Customer(s)” refers to any individual or organisation that purchases, attempts to purchase or uses any of the Tickets.
“Event” any events that their tickets are sold on the platform.
“Platform” means SMC’s website which event tickets are sold through it.
“Services” means the services provided by SMC in relation to the Events, which may include but are not limited to services such as the advertising and promotion of the Events on the Website and providing an online portal that enables customers to purchase Tickets to the Events.
“Terms and Conditions” means this document and any other documents incorporated by reference.
“Ticket(s)” refers to any form of paid or free entry voucher, measurement method or printed ticket, voucher, entry permission, wristband or similar electronic form such as a unique barcode for the ticket, and a reference number containing information regarding the Ticket, where it was purchased or if permission has been given to enter the Event.
“Venue” means the entire premises at which the Event will take place.
“Website(s)” refers to sales via the internet portal https://www.saudimotorsport.com/ or any of the other websites or areas SMC offers for the sale of Tickets including all web pages and sub-domains, whether it is accessed via personal computers, laptop, tablet, mobile phones or any other device capable of accessing information now available or to be created in the future.
- Ticket purchase policy
- Tickets purchased on the Website or Venue sales points are refundable only in the specific circumstances as described below in the refund policy.
- Tickets can only be exchanged under the limited circumstances outlined below in the refund policy.
- No Ticket for the Event can be sold or offered for resale for any form of fee or reward without the prior written consent of SMC first being obtained and without complying with these Terms and Conditions in all respects.
- Tickets cannot be resold or transferred at a value greater than their original purchase price. If SMC becomes aware of any Ticket sold for commercial gain at a price greater than the original purchase price, the Ticket will be cancelled by SMC, will not be valid for entry and will not be refunded.
- Customers are strongly advised not to buy Tickets which have originally been sold via SMC and then resold through secondary tickets websites (such as online ticket store, Viagogo, Getmein, Stubhub or similar websites) or sell them online from sites such as (eBay, haraj) as it is possible that the Ticket may be invalid or has been cancelled by SMC.
- No Ticket for the Event may be used by any person for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes including without limitation, prizes, competitions, contests, sweepstakes or packaged with hospitality or other products without the prior written consent of SMC first being obtained. SMC may require Customers to provide personal information to prove that they are the original buyer of the Ticket at the point of entry to the Event in an acceptable form such as: national identity card, driving license or passport. If the Customer buys more than one Ticket for the Event, all members of the party attending the Event should enter the Event at the same time as the Customer.
- Customers have a responsibility to protect their Tickets from loss or theft. SMC is not responsible for replacing lost or stolen Tickets. This applies to digital Tickets (e-Tickets) as well as printed Tickets. In case the Customer’s e-Tickets are copied or stolen (e.g. by email hack or by joint delivery of email address) and the e-Ticket is scanned by the Customer entering the Event, then the Customer will be denied entry as the e-Ticket will be cancelled at the time of first use. The Customer will not be refunded in this case and Customers are strongly advised to protect their e-Tickets with the same caution and care as they may protect a printed Ticket from theft.
- In most cases, the full price of the Ticket is paid at the time of purchase, and the Ticket is sent to the Customer by email shortly after the purchase has been completed. In the event of fraudulent payment using a lost or stolen credit/debit card or if a credit/debit card is used without the permission of the cardholder, SMC has the right to cancel these Tickets without refunding the amount to the fraudster buyer.
2. Ticket usage policy and attendance at the event
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to check whether there are any restrictions on access to the Event, such as age restrictions before purchasing the Ticket. Subject to Saudi Arabian consumer law, SMC will not be responsible for refunding the Ticket if entry to the Event has been denied for any reason including, but not limited to, carrying dangerous materials, carrying materials with intent to sabotage, unruly actions or illegal behaviour resulting in denial of entry into the Venue.
- All Tickets are issued subject to Venue and Event rules and regulations. It is the Customer’s responsibility to abide by these rules and regulations and to see the rules and regulations before purchasing or using a Ticket.
- In all cases, SMC or Venue management have the right to enter the specific location and have the right to conduct a security inspection at any time to ensure safety and security at the Event.
- If SMC , or the appointed security company ejects a Customer from an Event, the Customer is not entitled to recover the value of the Ticket under any circumstances.
- SMC or the Venue management reserves the right to refuse admission to (or eject from) the Venue any person (a) not complying with these Terms and Conditions; (b) not in possession of a valid Ticket; (c) who is in possession of a Ticket which has been sold or used other than in compliance with these Terms and Conditions; or (d) on grounds of health, safety, security or maintaining good public order.
- The Event has a strict “no re-entry” policy, i.e. if the Customer leaves the Venue during the Event, they will not be allowed to return to the Venue using their original Ticket. It is the Customer’s responsibility to see the return policy before entering. No refunds are issued to Customers who leave the Venue during the Event and are refused to be re-admitted because of the no “re-entry” policy.
- SMC has the right to confiscate items brought to the Event, including but not limited to food, beverages, video cameras, audio recording equipment, selfie sticks, non-hazardous and hazardous materials, potential weapons. SMC will not be held liable and will not refund the Ticket price where (i) the Customer attempts to bring restricted items and due to the confiscation of such items, the Customer refuses to enter the Event; or (ii) where the Customer manages to bring a restricted item to the Venue and is subsequently ejected from the Venue due to the Customer refusing to hand over such items to Venue management. Furthermore, SMC does not accept any liability for materials confiscated by the appointed security company.
3. Ticket delivery and receipt policy
- SMC offers PDF Tickets delivered via email, which can be printed and used as a Ticket to enter the venue.
- For a small number of situations, the electronic PDF Ticket issued by SMC must be exchanged with a printed Ticket or a wristband issued by SMC. Ticket collection booths for Ticket exchanges in such circumstances are usually close to the entrance to the Event. In such cases, SMC requires the Customer to provide proof of any of the items listed below to exchange the electronic Tickets issued by SMC to printed Tickets or wristbands:
- Digital or printed copy of the e-Ticket or Ticket number (mandatory in all cases)
- One of the following forms of identification (for checking purposes only – SMC will not take a copy or the required information)
- Valid identity information or a driver’s license’
- Valid national identity information
- Valid passport information
E-Tickets purchased can be printed at any time from the “Calendar” section of the Customer’s website account.
4. Refund Policy
- SMC sells Tickets and packages for the Event, and purchased Tickets can only be refunded, exchanged or transferred in the circumstances detailed below.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to check whether there are any restrictions on access to the Event, such as age restrictions before purchasing the Ticket. Subject to any contrary provision under Saudi Arabian consumer law, SMC will not be responsible or refund the purchase of Tickets if entry to the Event has been denied for any reason including, but not limited to, failure to meet age restrictions, possession of illegal substances or illegal conduct resulting in SMC or the management of the place preventing entry.
- SMC will not provide any refund to any Customer who has been denied entry to the Event or has been expelled from the Event for any reason.
- Customers are eligible for a refund of their Tickets from SMC within 30 days after the Event in any of the following cases only:
- If the Event is cancelled for any reason.
- Force majeure event- including but not limited- to weather conditions, earthquakes, fires, floods, death, war disobedience, strike or closure/failure of energy supplies, work from a government body or any other acts of force majeure unforeseeable within the control of SMC .
- If the Event is postponed for any reason. In such case, the Customer shall be offered to use the original Ticket to attend the event on its new date.
- If the Venue changes to a location that is very different from the original planned venue.
- SMC will consider refund requests based solely on the above circumstances and specific documents or other evidence supporting any of these requests may be requested for verification.
- If Saudi Motorsport Company , at its discretion, accepts the refund request, the amount will be returned in the same way as the initial payment. If payment is made by credit or debit card, the same credit card used in the original purchase will be refunded.
- Saudi Motorsport Company does not guarantee that a session or day of the Event will take place at the date and time indicated on the Ticket. Saudi Motorsport Company, reserve the right to make changes to the timetable of the Event and there are no refunds if there are any changes to the timetable of the Event.
- The Customer is not entitled to refund if they do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- By purchasing through the Website or any retail outlet operating under the name Saudi Motorsport Company, the customer agrees to this refund policy.
- To request a refund based on the above circumstances, please contact SMC by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to provide your booking number, Ticket numbers, email address, full name and phone number.
- You acknowledge that motor racing, the Events and certain activities associated with the Events (including without limitation support events) are dangerous and you agree to attend at your own risk.
- Saudi Motorsport Company, sanctioning bodies, persons involved in the organisation of the Event (including officials, marshals, rescue and medical staff), the competitors and drivers (such parties to include where relevant all directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and affiliated companies), are not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused to you or your property to the maximum extent permitted by the laws of Saudi Arabia (save that nothing in these conditions limits or excludes (a) liability for death or personal injury arising out of the negligence of any of the above mentioned parties, or (b) any damage incurred by way of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by any of the above mentioned parties).
6. Photography and Recording
- You must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage or audio-visual footage (Recording), or store, record or transmit any information or other data, including official timing, results, performance, telemetry, weather or race control data (Data) of, at, or in relation to the Event. It is forbidden to take into the Venue any equipment that may enable you to do the aforementioned acts. Personal electronic devices (including still image cameras, mobile telephones and other handheld personal communications devices) are permitted within the Venue unless otherwise advised, provided that any Recording, Data and any image, including photographic images and any still pictures derived or capable of being derived from a Recording (Image) of the Event that is recorded, stored and/or created thereon is used for personal, private and non-commercial purposes only.
B. As a condition of entry to the Venue you agree that (a) the use of any such Recording, Data or Image for any form of public advertisement, display, commercial gain or for any other purpose (except for your private enjoyment) without the prior written consent of SMC is strictly forbidden and will constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions for which you may be liable; and (b) on request by SMC , you shall assign to SMC in writing the copyright and all other intellectual property in any Image or Recording that you create, make, store or record of, at or in relation to the Event; and (c) you consent to the use by SMC (and by any third party authorized by SMC from time to time) for the purposes of or in connection with any publication, exhibition or broadcast (including any advertising or promotional literature, campaign or material) in any media worldwide, in perpetuity and on a royalty-free basis, and approved by SMC of any still or moving picture images taken at the Event where such image includes any image of you, your voice or your likeness and you waive any and all of your personality and privacy rights to the extent necessary to permit such use.