Privacy and data Protection Policy
Thank you for entering the https://www.saudimotorsport.com/ platform that runs by the Saudi Motorsport Company. Our site respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data. To learn more, please read the Privacy and data protection Policy below.
Protecting your data is very important to us. Accordingly, you permit us to use your date, and any other information related to you, in accordance with the terms set out in the Policy. We will collect information when necessary, or if it is directly relevant to our transactions with you. We will use the data for the purpose that it was collected for, in a manner that does not violate cybersecurity and any related laws.
You can browse and visit the platform without providing any personal data. Your personal identity remains anonymous during your browsing and is not revealed unless you have an account that you access with a username and password on the platform.
You agree that we may amend the policy. You acknowledge that after we announce this amendment by publishing the modified version on the platform, the amended version will be effective from the date of its publication. Moreover, your continued use of the platform considered as an agreement of you to the terms and conditions contained in the amended version, regarding the utilization of data and personal information that you have provided. You shall check from time to time the announcements of the (https://www.saudimotorsport.com/) platform management, which may be related to privacy policies.
Scope of privacy and data protection policy:
1. Collecting and storing your personal data.
2. Our use of your personal information.
3. Use, access, browse, and amend your personal information.
4. Browsing software on your personal computer.
6. Third parties Links .
7. Other uses of your personal information.
9. Protecting your personal information.
10. No spam or spoof emails.
11. Customer rights.
12. Transferring business.
13. Modification and updates.
14. Contact us, inquiries.
1) Collecting and storing your personal data:
- As part of registering, you will be asked to provide us with specific personal information, such as your name, email and / or phone number, and other similar information, and some additional information about you, such as your date of birth or any information specific to your identity.
- After you register, you should not share any privete information on any part of the platform, except for the "account management" This will protect you from the possibility of your exposure to fraud or stealing your identity information.
- The information of your operations and activities will be recorded on the platform
- Please note that we may use your IP address (It is a unique number of yours given to the Internet service provider in order to analyze the patterns of your activities that you practice on the platform), thus improving the platform’s performance.We may also collect information about the details of your browsing operations.
- We may in various ways collect additional information from you or about you, which is not mentioned here, such as; the recorded customer services phone calls, your questionnaires answers. We also may collect information for statistical purposes. However, the names will remain anonymous.
- Website name’s users personal information, and/or the related internet pages (including but not limited to; phone calls or electronic emails with the customer services team) are collected.Once you provide us with your personal information, you have authorized us to process this information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the privacy and data protection policy.
- To keep you subscribed to the platform we might collect, store and process data , and to provide you with the services available to us. We may collect personal information which includes, but is not limited to; name, gender, business, e-mail address, postal address, phone number and mobile phone number.
- We use the information you provide to enable us to process your requests and to provide you with services and information displayed on our website that you request. In addition, we will use the information you provide in your account to audit uploading data on the platform, and for identifying the website visitors, developing designs for the website’s pages and / or its contents and allocating them to users.
- We may give your name and address to a third party to keep pace with the goals of the platform in a manner that does not conflict with the terms of the policy, and cybersecurity regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- By logging into your account, you can view and edit your account information , you can also manage your address details, employer details. You should also pledge to deal with complete confidentiality when entering your personal data, so do not make it available to an unauthorized third party. We are not responsible for any misuse of passwords .
- We may use some data, while completely maintaining privacy and confidentiality on the website, for other purposes, including verifying the whereabouts of users and following up on their visit to the website or links in the e-mail while they subscribe to receive it. This data will be provided anonymously, which does not allow identification, or your actual personal identity, to a third party
2) Our use of your personal information:
- We use your personal date only to provide services, support and analysis of customer information. Our aim is to measure and improve the level of our services, prevent illegal activities, in addition to overcome obstacles, and providing you with promotional e-mails, as well as for documenting the information that you have provided us with third for the purposes of increasing the level of security.
- Although we are keen to maintain your confidentiality, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or third parties. We are obligated to do so with orders from the court or other legal departments, or if we bound by laws’ provisions, when we believe that the disclosure of your personal information may prevent bodily harm or financial loss, or to report suspicious activity, or to investigate the possibility of a violation of the T&C and the policy.
- In addition, the information that you hold or participate in on the platform, may include details regarding the identity of the user, feedback and notes related to your use. Therefore, you agree to disclose your personal information to a third party in accordance with the policy.
- We do not sell or rent to a third party any of your personal information within the scope of our normal business, and personal data will not be disclosed except within the scope of what is stated in the policy.
3) Use, access, browse, and amend your personal information:
- You can access and review your personal information through “Profile” management page on the platform. If your personal information was changed in any way you must update or correct it immediately, either by Editing it on “Profile” or from by contacting the customer service team.
- Please be aware that we will retain your personal information during and after your use of the platform in a manner that does not conflict with the terms stipulated in the policy or cybersecurity laws and regulations. with the aim of overcoming technical barriers, preventing fraud, and to assist in any legal investigation, and to take Any other procedures stipulated by law.
4) Browsing software on your personal device:
- Our platform uses small software files that are installed on the hard part of your computer. When you go to visit certain web pages on the sites, the record is recognized by the browser through a unique and random number.
- Also, the "cookies" that we use do not reveal any of your personal information. These records help us understand your performance to improve our function on the platform and help us understand which parts of the site are the most used. You are free to delete these records if you have permission to do so. Although, the browser may stop you from using the platform.
- For general information about cookies, you can search for knowledge sites.
6) Third parties’ links:
- The platform may contain links to other websites. please be aware that we are not responsible for the level of security, or the methods used in other websites.
- We may transfer your information to affiliates to assist us in related transactions in accordance with the terms of the policy. For example, we may resort to a third party to assist us in providing services or to assist the customer service team, or for the sake of protection against fraud and reduce credit risk. In the event that our establishment or part of it is sold, we may be forced to transfer our databases that include your personal information.
7) Other uses of your personal information:
- We may use your personal information for opinion polls and marketing research, as well as sending the useful information to users, based on your request. also for statistical purposes while ensuring its complete confidentiality, and you have the right to withdraw at any time.. Your email address is not disclosed unless you wish to participate in the platform. We keep your survey answers completely separate from your private email.
- We may also use your events information when required. Communication is done via e-mail to provide you with some details about other events and services if you wish to do so. If you do not wish to obtain promotional and marketing communications please click on the "unsubscribe" link in any e-mail sent to you, and we will stop sending you this information.
- We may send you information about us, or about the platform or our other platform, or about our events, offers, brochures, and other things related to our partners.If you do not wish to obtain this additional information (or any part of it), please click on the "unsubscribe" link in any e-mail sent to you, and we will stop sending you this information.
9) Protecting your personal information:
- We use appropriate security techniques and procedures to prevent any unauthorized or illegal access to your information, or loss or destruction of any of it. When we collect data through the website, we store your personal information on a database within a secure electronic server, as we use firewall systems on our servers. We put direct physical, electronic and procedural guarantees on the collecting process, storing and disclosing information. Our security procedure sometimes requires you to verify your identity before we disclose your personal information to you.
- We keep your information in electronic files in private servers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia according to the laws and regulations of cybersecurity. When you provide us with your personal information, you have given us the responsibility to keep this information in the Kingdom and we take all precautions to preserve your information by not accessing, use or disclosure it from non- authorized parties.
- The Internet is an insecure means and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information on the Internet in general. so you have to enter the username and password every time you want to enter your account or complete transactions on the website. choose the password accurately, using special numbers and letters with special specifications. Do not disclose your username and password to anyone. If you think that the username or password has been exposed, contact the support team immediately to change it.
10) No spam or spam:
11) Customer Rights:
In the event that you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you or previously transferred to us. Consequently, you have the right to ask us to correct any errors in your personal data. You also have the right to ask us, at any time, to stop sending you promotional messages.
12) Business Transfer:
We have the right to disclose confidential information in case, new partners enter , merger, acquisition, or we transferred party or all of our legal entity to another company, or the sale of the (https://www.saudimotorsport.com/) platform, with the aim of continuing the platform's activity.
13) Modification and Modernization:
- We reserve the right to change and amend the terms of this policy at any time and at our absolute discretion. Any changes shall become effective immediately upon the occurrence of any of the following: Posting the amendments on the website and / or sending the notification to you (including via e-mail or through your organizer’s account) without sending any further notice to you. You are also responsible for reviewing any applicable changes. Your continued use of the platform (which appears through your access to your user account) and our services after publishing any changes, notifications and / or pressure requests to agree to continue, constitutes your acceptance of those changes. You can’t continue using our services and platform in case you didn’t accept such changes.
- We try and strive to maintain the safety and security of the site. However, sometimes we can’t guarantee the continuation of the platform’s operation or access . The user acknowledges that we may from time to time upgrade the features on the platform or some aspects of our services that the organizer provides to its customers. In order for the user to benefit from this upgrade, we may make changes to the provision of any of our services, as well as the procedures by which the organizer obtains any of our services. It is also permissible from time to time to change any of our services to the extent necessary for the purpose of complying with any change to the applicable regulations.
14) Contact us, inquiries:
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please email us on the address of the Customer Service Center: email@example.com
Privacy and Data Protection Policy – 2022